Working with phablet-flash
The following devices all are working with phablet-flash cdimage-touch, Install instructions can be found here. The latest status for what is working is here
maguro (GSM/HSPA+ Variant)
Working, but not available from cdimage.ubuntu.com
The following devices have been contributed by a variety of Ubuntu Touch lovers. They however do not live on cdimage.ubuntu.com. This is due to three primary reasons:
- Redistributability: For every bit of firmware we need to know that we are absolutely allowed to redistribute it through its license.
- We need to know which code changes need to be done and they need to be integrated.
- We need to be able to create the image easily.
Apart from that a few things in the infrastructure need to still be figured out, but it'd be fantastic if we can get this done together.
- Please try to keep the tables sorted.
- Please use the Touch/Devices/PortTemplate page as a template to add a subpage to this table.
- Device names in bold can be flashed by using phablet-flash community --device <vendor> (ie: i9100).
Acer Iconia A700
Dell Streak 7
HTC Desire Z (use --wipe with phablet-flash or boot will most likely fail!)
Huawei Ascend G300
Kindle Fire 1st Gen
Kindle Fire 2nd Gen
Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
LG Nitro/Optimus HD
LG Spectrum 4G
Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
Samsung Galaxy S B (GT-I9000B)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 (GT-P6800)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wifi (GT-P7510)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (p3110/p3113)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 GSM (p3100)